Who attends NewGenGold?
- Chief Executives
- Exploration VPs/Managers
- Exploration/Mine Geologists
- Mining service industry
- Mining Consultants
2015 Presentations will include:
- Gruyere, Australia - Gold Road Resources Ltd
- Invincible, Australia - Gold Fields Ltd
- Didipio, Philippines - OceanaGold Corp.
- Kiaka, Burkina Faso - B2Gold Corp.
- Petowal, Senegal - Toro Gold Ltd
- Galat Sufar South, Sudan - Orca Gold Inc.
- Salares Norte, Chile - Gold Fields Ltd
- Aurora, Guyana - Guyana Goldfields Inc.
- Cukaru Peki, Serbia - Freeport McMoRan Inc./Reservoir Minerals Inc.
- Haile, USA - Romarco Minerals Inc.
- Amaruq, Canada - Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd.
- Pegasus, Australia - Northern Star Resources Ltd
- Coffee, Canada - Kaminak Gold Corporation
- Borden Gold, Canada - Goldcorp Inc.
- Merian, Suriname - Surgold LLC/Newmont Mining Corporation
- Nuevo Chaquiro, Colombia - AngloGold Ashanti Limited.
About the conference
NewGenGold is the world’s pre-eminent gold exploration conference held in November of every second year in Perth, Western Australia. The first in the biennial conference series was held in 1995 under the title of New Generation Gold Mines and the acronym NewGenGold was invoked in 2001. The event is jointly organised by Paydirt Media Pty Ltd and the conference founder, Keith Yates & Associates Pty Ltd.
The professional development theme is consistently focussed on the discovery case histories of the world’s most recent gold mines or soon-to-be mines. A programme of sixteen 45 minute papers is presented over two days, each addressing the “where,why and how” of the process leading to the discovery of many of the world’s more important gold deposits. A volume of proceedings is published for each event.
Case histories of discovery are very motivational for geologists from all levels of the gold exploration and production business. Consequently the conference attracts strong attendance of delegates from around the globe and the sponsorship and support of major international gold producers.
Jointly organised by: