Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
The exhibition at NewGenGold has as its principal theme: the techniques and services which have played roles in exploration and development success.
Delegates will have the opportunity to become acquainted with the latest developments in fields such as geological and regolith mapping, airborne and ground geophysics, geochemical analysis, data processing, drilling, resource estimation, mine planning, contract mining, project/equity financing, tenement management and equipment/information supply.
Exhibitors are expected from the service, supply and government sectors while a proportion of booths will be allocated to mining and exploration companies on a first come, first served basis for the purpose of corporate promotion. Presenting companies are encouraged to display drill core, maps and sections.
The 3m x 2m booths will be situated on the conference level. Buffet lunches, morning and afternoon teas and continuous coffee will be served in the exhibition area together with welcome drinks on the evening of Monday 13 November 2023, guaranteeing maximum interaction between exhibitors and delegates. These social activities account for an average of more than three hours per day.
Exhibitor Packageincl. GST
- 3×2 Display booth with company/organisation name on fascia, two spotlights and one 4-amp 240 volt power outlet
- 2 Full delegate passes which include a satchel and a copy of the conference proceedings (valued at A$200 each)
- The opportunity to attend all technical sessions and social functions including the welcome reception, conference dinner and farewell drinks.
- 1 Quarter-page full colour, print ready advertisement (Preview edition of Gold Mining Journal)
- 25% off a full priced subscription to Australia’s Paydirt magazine and Gold Mining Journal
- Company information in presentation pack for delegates
- Company logo on all promotional material and conference website
Other Sponsorship Opportunities:
There are also a number of alternative sponsorship types available which can be tailored to your specific objectives.
- Morning Tea
- Lunch Break – Day 1, sponsored by De Grey Mining Ltd
- Lunch Break – Day 2, sponsored by Northern Star Resources Ltd
- Pre-Dinner Drinks, sponsored by OceanaGold Corporation
- Dinner, sponsored by Newcrest Mining Ltd
- Gold Nugget Sponsor- sponsored by Intertek Minerals
- Conference Proceedings – sponsored by Newmont Corporation
- Closing Drinks
- Cafe Sponsor – sponsored by Goldroad Resources
- Water Sponsor – sponsored by DDH1 Drilling
- Lanyard Sponsor – sponsored by AngloGold Ashanti Ltd
- WIFI Sponsor
- Afternoon Tea
Please contact Angelique for further details on other sponsorship packages.
Conference Sales & Marketing Manager
Phone: (+61) 8 9321 0355
Fax: (+61) 8 9321 0426